About Our Strict Counterfeit Prevention Process
Assuring no counterfeit or faulty product reaches our end customers:
- UMO88 only buys from approved vendors, per our ISO manual (procedure upon request).
Incoming items are inspected for any inconsistencies:
- Manufacturers label is checked for authenticity (our shipping department has inspectors with over 15 years of industry experience).
- Issues or inconsistencies identified by UMO88 are checked with the manufacturer or a manufacturers rep to help identify fraudulent labeling.
- The seal is inspected for any issues such as not original factory, loss of seal due to compromise of the bag or seal, etc…
- If no compromise of the original seal Select then applies their own bar code label regarding the parts (qty, part #, seal date…etc).
- If the original seal needs to be compromised Select does it in a monitored environment and is re-sealed by IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033A standards.
- Subsequently passing QC inspection UMO88 then packages and ships product to meet all requirements specified in the customer’s purchase order.